wifeofset: (Cooking question)
[personal profile] wifeofset
I don't mean knocking over liquor stores bad either.

I preheated the oven to 350 and put in my thick cut pork chops. 45 minutes (these things are about 1.5 inches thick y'all) later I took them out, plated them up and sat down to eat them with Will when he says, "uh..Kim? How long did you cook the pork chops..?"

I ask why, cut into mine and BAM. The damn things are BARELY COOKED.

Fuh..

We ended up eating peas for dinner.

Can gas ovenss do stuff like that? The thermometer I had said it was at at LEAST 320 when I put the chops in and I'd think it would cook them enough that they wouldn't be pink and jello-ey at that point right?

Date: 2008-10-10 07:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] xkookykrysx.livejournal.com
yes, an oven can go bad. you can get someone out to check the temperature on it. Plus, even worse, you could have a gas leak somewhere.

Profile

wifeofset: (Default)
Kimmy

March 2020

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
222324 25262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 11th, 2026 08:34 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios